Sunday 8 November 2009

The Rootin-est Tootin-est bar in town


Yee-haw! Who knew cowboys like Hi-NRG remixes of Lady Gaga so much? I would have thought that charming decor and well priced cocktails would be more than enough justification to visit this bar but some of the other customers had pretty complicated explanations as to how they came to spend Sunday evening hanging out in the campest bar in a gay holiday resort despite the fact they were definately not gay. At all.

For example, Man A, announced clearly but to no-one in particular that he was "Here on a Craigslist thing but the other fella didn't show up. Yup, trying to sell the rims off my truck, but he just ain't shown up. Still, I'm hear now, so's I might as well stay for a drink, seein as I'm here". He paused and took a sip from his Coors Light. "Happened to me three times now."

Now that really is just plain bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment