Sunday 7 February 2010

Total dearth


No sight of pugs for weeks now. I've been scrutinising the above to make sure I haven't been missing any. In addition to the information above, it pays to remember that pugs are cobby* dogs.

Extra special thanks to my mother in law for sending me this guy. His name is Bob, he is wearing a sheepskin jacket and appears to have very straight legs.
Thank you Bob.

* This wikipedia article was my favorite page on the whole internet but they went and changed it. I used to look at it a lot in work.

2 comments:

  1. It's 2am. Felix and I have been listening to Keith Jarrett while debating John Updike and thinking that you probably spent all day drawing this pug diagram.

    Mark & Felix

    ReplyDelete
  2. A interesting theory, no doubt influenced by the "tough jazz" so popular in Leeds these days, but remember that Kate is the one with formal art training.

    ReplyDelete