Saturday 2 January 2010

Mexican processed cheese scene

I get up to 80 emails a day and up to 80 of them say the same thing; "Yo J-Dawg, what is up with this crazy Mexican processed cheese scene I've been hearing so much about? Fill me in bro!".

I normally reply with a polite yet firm holding letter which acnowledges that, whilst the Mexican processed cheese market contains many interesting and unusual products, I am servant to NO MAN'S WHIM and WILL NOT nay CANNOT respond to the public clamour for my cheese blogging; to do so would be to violate my personal code of ethics.

I have modified my position (and, rest assured, my holding letter) after a trip to Super St Franicisco de Asis.
Eyecatching!
Whoa!

Whaaaaaaaat?
Why aren't we allowed these in Europe? Actually there are probably a lot of good reasons, thinking about it.Fun Fact! If processed cheese isn't orange it doesn't taste of cheese, it just tastes of processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment