Thursday 22 October 2009

Oversharing at Harbin

Today I resumed tanning my buttocks. Kate and I slept out under the stars last night on the sundeck here. This morning I got up to get us a cup of coffee.

In my absence Kate asked one of our fellow deck sleepers whether he had got wet in the night from the heavy dew. He replied that:

*He had not slept well
*He had come up with a girl who was not over her ex
*This was a mistake as she wouldn't stop talking about him all night
*Nonetheless things "nearly happened" with her a few times in the night
*However nothing did happpen
*This made him frustrated
*He respects boundries because he's really into BDSM. However these boundaries had not been clearly communicated
*But he should have known better because this girl is "vanilla"
*And he, by contrast, is polygamous
*She wants a husband and a baby

At this point I returned with the coffees. Not bad going there, Mr Oversharing BDSM Polygamous Man, not bad going at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment